Sunday, September 25, 2005

thank god 4 baby..

how unlucky can i get? i almost stepped on tis poor tink..

but tat's not impt..here's wad i did ta my baby boy..

my temper over da past few days has got da beta of me..n its not sumtink i wanna show off..jus wanna apologise ta my darlin tat i'm realli sorwie over da past few days n i'm thankful tat ur understandin..

jus finished my EoM n i m kinda happy..cos baby boy has been helpin me over da past few drafts n it neva got approved..hope mine does..i'm gettin sick n tired or doin pw..

wonder how baby boy is doin now..hafta work on a sun..

*alone*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was out blog surfing looking for some info on gucci baby shoes when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for gucci baby shoes. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about gucci baby shoes at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Surfing for detailed info on baby nursery picture when I found your page. Should you ever need information on baby nursery picture then drop by the site above and check it out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on baby consignment store I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby consignment store. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about baby consignment store.

Anonymous said...

While out blog surfing today for specific info on baby jordan shoes, I ended up on your page. There is plenty of information on this site about baby jordan shoes.

Anonymous said...

Anyone seen info on baby nursery bedding ? Very cool ebay site. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about baby nursery bedding at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on baby stuff I ended up on your page. Obviously it is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby stuff. Should the need ever arise where you need information on baby stuff then drop by for a look.