I never could have seen this coming
It seems like my world's falling apart
Why is everything so hard?
I don't think that I can deal with the things that you said
it just wont go away
In a perfect world
this could never happen
In a perfect world, you'd still be here
And it makes no sense,
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you this means nothing,
nothing at all
I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through.saw tis on hi5..quite true to those hu r heartbroken out dere..hang on ya? time is da miracle to almost everything..haf faith in urself as well as those ard u n all tis will blow over soon..its not da end..its da beginning of an end..
feel like cryin
but cant seem to unleash tat emotion in me
da tears jus don wanna come out
its suffocatin mi
n i wan to get it done n over wid
promised myself not to let such small stuff affect me
but i dunno wad i'm unhappy abt
tis feelin jus brings me to tears unknowingly durin da wk(finally)wen i'm studyin
shittin
bathin
trainin
chattin
smsin
before i close my eyes to slp
wen i wake up in da mornin n sit down on da bed
all da tears jus kip comin..but i dunno y n wad i'm cryin abt..
No comments:
Post a Comment