Friday, January 14, 2005

FiNaLLy CaN rEst!

My shattered deams and broken heart are mending on the shelf I saw you holding hands standing close to someone else Still I sit, all alone whishing all my feelings was gone Got to get over you Nothing for me to do But have one last cry, one last cry Before I leave it all behind I've got to put you out of my mind this time Been living a lie I guess I'm down to my my last cry

sumtink i came across..find it meaningful..totally relates how i feel now..

whew~! finally i can rest..been rushin thru all my hw n projects since da 1st day of sch..i believe dere's more to come..but all my projects handed in already! so i'm quite spared 4 da time bein..

had netball match today..tho we lost, i had fun! (no i'm not tryin to console myself) tis is 1 of those times which i felt i cud du beta..after all watchin my frenz play i cud point out their mistakes..but not wen i'm on court..i tend to forget everthing..nid more practice n trainin..

No comments: